Sunday, April 13, 2008

not sure

not really sure of anything anymore.
I now live in vernon at my brothers place.
i lost my kids. my home, my car, some friends.
I am trying to work things out in my head.
in my heart.

i ended it with james.
fucking bastard was lieing to me about using.
i know he was using.
i am not fucking stupid, i know a user when i see one.


so here i am
no job. no car. no kids, no money etc
however i do have cash comming in. EI ya becasue that is enough to live off of.
Fuck i can't wait to get back to work.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger AutisticInspirationz said...

Hey Quannah,

I know you can be strong, if not for yourself, for your kids. I do stop in here and read when I get a chance. I have your blog bookmarked. I miss you lots and I know you are doing this for a good reason. You will be okay. I'm not saying it is gonig to be easy. It's going to be fuckin hard, but I'm there for you if you need to talk.

*hugs*
Missy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home