Sunday, July 08, 2007

what to do

I couldn't sleep the other day, i just layed there from 10 am untill 4 tryed to sleep, the heat kept me up, i was bored and restless and suprizingly wide awake so i called Amber.
What to do when you can't sleep, something random,
ME: "hey what cha doin?"
AMBER: " just laying on the couch"
ME: "i can't sleep, too hot"
AMBER: "want to go for coffee"
ME: "Hey it is friday right?"
AMBER: "ya why?"
ME: "Atomic has drop in's today, i can't sleep you got any money?"
AMBER: "at bit why?"
ME: "I got money lets go and get peirced"
AMBER: " what do you want to go and get done?"
ME: "i want my second tougne peircing"
AMBER: "should i get my tougne done?"
ME: "hell ya, freek Curt out"
AMBER: "ok let me get dressed and we will go"
ME:" hey lets get Peter from work he can get it done too"
AMBER: " ok give him a call and see if he can leave work ealry"
ME: "K"

ME: " hey can you take a break from work?"
PETER: " ya why?"
ME: "atomic has drop in today want to go and get peirced with me and amber?"
PETER: "sure when?"
ME: "we will come and get you now."
PETER: "K"

ME: "hey peter's in"
AMBER: "K lets go"
ME: "K"

two ours later i have a new peircing. in 30 days i get the third one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home