Thursday, March 06, 2008

Been too long

I know that it has been too long, And it has,
I do feel bad about it.
Lots of shit has been going on here,
Some good some bad,
here is one of the good things

mmm can't seem to get the pic up.
weird
anywho his name is James and i met him at work,
I was his trainer and we seemed to click right away.
spending time together and now we are dating.
it is weird


We are going threw a pretty rough patch right now.
For some of you who don't really know, it really is not my place right now to chat about it. and for those of you who do know us you know why we are going threw this rough time.

Also i am still battling the flu which sucks ass,
Around here it is really bad this year, ppl are calling in sick left right and center, it is lasting about 2 months this year.

The kids are doing good.
We had this massive battle with head lice my god i fucking hate having to deal with it.

Andrew isn't in Taekwando this year, it is just too expensive for me to keep him in there 160 every three months now really if you think about it, that isn't a lot of money but for someone like me who really doesn't make a lot of money it is. plus the tests and the belts i just can't keep up and pay for everything at the same time.

My stomach has been killing me the last two weeks.
lol me and james thought that i was pregnant however a quick test to day determend that i was not, which is a good thing considering i got my tubes tied 8 years ago. lol

So that is a good thing, but now we still have to figure out why i can't keep anything down,
two weeks it has been today that i can't keep anything down, that is of course if i even eat,
I have lost wieght i don't know how much though Sex muffin is the only one with a scale and it is broken so you really don't know if it is telling you the truth or not.

So i will just wait and see.
tomorrow we are going to go and get some of them meal replacement drinks and see if i can keep them down,
just nothing heavy in my stomach, i took a vitiman the other day and it was too heavy for me and up it came. hell i can't even keep milk down.

We will see how that goes.

Work is going good too.
it was rough going there for a bit, i had to miss two days work and then they fucked up on my paycheck and said that i missed three days work,
eeekkk but i left a note for the boss hopefully it will get fixed soon, they are pretty good about doing shit like that.
because when you make the crap money that i do every penny counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home