Thursday, March 13, 2008

I can feel myself slipping.
Slipping into something i don't know how to get out of.
Slipping into something i don't know what is.
I am trying to grab hold of something, anything, and everyone is there, everything to hold is there.
I am grabbing and grabbing but nothing is working.
Nothing is good enough to hold on to.

Nothing i do is good enough, I am trying i am trying as hard as i can,
Nothing is good enough. I am just not good enough,
Not good enough at work, with the kids, with home, with James,

I don't know if what i am feeling is pain or....................alone.........or fear.

Even my thoughts are not enough.
Just to be here is hard.
just to get out of bed, to eat, to talk with ppl.
To try to make everyone happy.
I am not good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home